How to create google form and save data in google spreadsheets
Google form is the easy and very helpful tool to get data of an events,or a poll or a survey ,quiz etc, or collect other information in an easy, streamlined way with Google Forms. We can collect data of our purpose from any corner of earth and save data in google spreadsheets.
we can create a form an google spreadsheet that can record the responses to your form.
To create a google form we have to do the following steps
- Go to docs.google.com/forms.
- Now you can find a new blank form like below
3. Click on the + sign
4. A new form will open like screen shot
as showing in the screen shot change the form name ‘ untitled from ‘ to your form name
5 . Now as per screen shot you can add or remove the fields by clicking the rounded plus sign in the right hand side in the google form
6 . Now change the field name and as showing in the google form ‘untitled question’.
7. In the right side of the untitled question you can find the field type you can choose the field as per your requirement.
8 . You can make section or multistep form using the right hand side panel options in the form
9 . To save the responses of the form in a spread sheet click in the responses option showing in the screen shot and you will find spread sheet sign in the right hand corner in the form.
10. Give a name the spread sheet it will automatically save the responses.
Now again go the docs.google.com/forms. and you can see the newly created form now you can manage the permissions of the form the options available.